Why using knowledgeable electricians for Emergency Lighting is vital to employers and business property owners
Unplanned power cuts can instantly plunge you into darkness, Emergency Lighting is essential to illuminate your safe exit route under these conditions. In the event that power supplies are down and you find you and your staff in an emergency situation, such as a fire, your emergency lighting should kick in to provide suitable illumination so that people can evacuate the premises safely. As part of health and safety protocol, in particular Fire Precautions Risk Assessment, employers are required to carry out Periodic Inspection and Testing of their emergency lighting in accordance with the requirements of BS 5266 which our electricians can carry out for you and advise, if any improvements are required or would make the installation safer too.
Emergency Lighting is comprised of three parts:
Emergency escape lighting – provides illumination which lights the way for the safety of people evacuating a location.
Standby lighting – The part of emergency lighting is provided to enable norm
Escape route lighting – Clearly identifies means of safe and effective escape whilst location is occupied.
Our Emergency Lighting guarantees and backing
- Experienced, fully qualified NICEIC electricians to ensure expertise
- Periodic Inspection and Testing in accordance with the requirements of BS 5266
- An easy-to-read typed format – not illegible, handwritten reports!
- We are SAFEcontractor accredited and a registered member of NICEIC and the Government Standard Trustmark. The NICEIC is the leading electrical regulatory body in the UK ensuring quality by regularly assessing its members.
- All our electricians are smartly turned out in ACtest uniform and strive to work in harmony with our clients!
If you would like a Emergency Lighting Periodic Inspection or Emergency Lighting installation quotation, please complete the quotation form on the right, or call freephone 08000 433728 or, alternatively, 0208 6362978 if you are calling from a mobile.
Back to Commercial Electrician Services