Electrical Intake Fire Risk

The Electrical Safety Council has just issued a statement warning householders not to store combustible materials near to the electrical intake equipment in their homes.  To fight this growing phenomenon the council is producing leaflets and labels to get the message across.

Our electricians are consistently finding electrical intakes inaccessible due to householders perceiving the area as natural storage space.

We fully support the ESC with this campaign to reduce fire risks at home and urge everyone to ensure that their intake area is free from clutter, especially if it is combustible clutter!

09 May 2012

It won't happen to you, will it?

Electrical systems and appliances degrade due to many factors - time, general use and physical damage.

Electricity can be dangerous and sometimes even fatal if your electrical systems are not installed and maintained correctly.

View Shockers Gallery Learn More