Here, at ACtest Ltd, the privacy and protection of such data has always been a top priority. In line with the new GDPR, we have created a privacy statement which explains why we hold your personal information, what we do with it, and your legal rights including access requests and your right to request that all of such information is deleted from our system.
ACtest Ltd is an electrical business which provides a range of electrical services to its clients in various sectors, such as: domestic, industrial and commercial. ACtest must process data in order that it can provide such services – in doing so, ACtest acts as a data controller. We do not pass on data collected to third-parties and fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our website has security installed to ensure that any personal data entered onto the site is protected against loss, misuse or alteration and endeavour to ensure that our security measures do not incur any problems. However, due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee the protection of your personal information when transmitted online.
ACtest Limited – Data Protection Registration No. Z1392117
- Data Collection
- We may hold the name and personal details, including contact information (e.g.: home address – domestic and/business, email address, home and mobile telephone numbers.
- In the event that you express interest in working for ACtest, we may hold your personal details, such as date of birth, education and employment details/employment status for the fraud and prevention purposes as well as CVs and application forms.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence (verbal and/or written) as well as records of services you have obtained or applied for.
- You may give your personal details to ACtest directly, such as an enquiry form or via our website.
- Our website uses relevant technology, such as IP addresses and cookie files in order to collect browsing information for the purposes of further improving our services to you. You can refuse to accept cookies but it may limit your access to certain areas of our website.
- We may email you, from time to time, to advise you of services; however, you are free to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the relevant link at the bottom of the page.
- Data Retention
ACtest will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. All data is securely stored and used solely in order to perform our services to you.
- Your Rights Under Applicable Data Protection Law
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights.
The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data;
The right to the rectification of your personal data in certain circumstances;
The right to the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances:
The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it;
The right to withdraw consent at any time.
4. Privacy Statement Updates
Any changes to the policy will be on the website homepage on the Privacy Statement link at the bottom of the page. notified on the web site homepage and will be included in the updated privacy statement.
We welcome your feedback regarding this privacy statement and thank you for taking the time to read it. If you have any queries, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.