Your Safe Escape
Tomorrow: Your Reward for Working Safely Today
Unplanned power cuts can instantly plunge you into darkness, Emergency Lighting is essential to illuminate your safe exit route under these conditions. In the event that power supplies are down and you find you and your staff in an emergency situation, such as a fire, your emergency lighting should kick in to provide suitable illumination so that people can evacuate the premises safely. As part of health and safety protocol, employers are required to carry out Periodic Inspection and Testing of their emergency lighting in accordance with the requirements of BS 5266-1:2016 which our electricians can carry out for you and advise you if any improvements are required to make the installation safer, too.
Emergency Lighting is basically comprised of three parts:
- Emergency escape lighting – Provides illumination which lights the way for the safety of people evacuating a location.
- Standby lighting – Provides emergency lighting under emergency conditions to enable people to escape safely.
- Escape route lighting – Clearly identifies means of safe and effective escape whilst location is occupied.
Our Emergency Lighting guarantees:
- Experienced, fully qualified NICEIC electricians to ensure expertise.
- Testing in accordance with the requirements of BS 5266-1:2016
- Emergency Lighting Logbook
- An easy-to-read typed format – not illegible, handwritten reports!
- We are SAFEcontractor-accredited and a registered member of NICEIC and the Government Standard Trustmark. The NICEIC is the leading electrical regulatory body in the UK ensuring quality by regularly assessing its members.
- All our electricians are smartly turned out in ACtest uniform and strive to work in harmony with our clients!
If you would like an Emergency Lighting Periodic Inspection or Emergency Lighting installation quotation, please complete the quotation form or call 0203 5815729 and we will be happy to assist you.